Armonia s.r.l. based in Corso Garibaldi n° 86 – 20121 Milan, in accordance with Article. 13 of the Privacy Code and in compliance with the provisions of the Law 229/2014 of the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data, which guarantees that every user of the website understands what are the cookies and why they are used, so that users can consciously decide whether to accept or not the use on their devices,
a cookie is a small text file that contains a unique identification number that is transferred from the website to your computer or other device (eg, tablet or mobile) through an anonymous code that can identify the computer or other device, but not the ‘user, and to passively monitor your activities on the site.
This site contains:
Technicians cookies are those used for the sole purpose of “carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or as strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the user to provide the service” (cfr. art. 122, paragraph 1, of the Code).
They are not used for further purposes and are normally installed by us. They can be divided in browsing cookie or session cookie, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate itself to access to restricted areas); analytics cookies, similar at the technicians cookies, where used directly by the web site operator to collect information, in aggregate, the number of users and how they visit the web site; functionality cookie, which allow the user browsing function of a set of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered to the same.
For the installation of these cookies is not required the prior consent of the user.
THIRD PARTIES COOKIE
(Facebook Twitter Paypal – Google maps, YouTube, Google Analytics, Google Fonts)
In this site can be installed third-party cookies: these cookies are analytical and profiling, these are sent from domains of the aforementioned third party external to our website.
Third parties analytical cookies are used to collect information on user behavior on the site. The survey is anonymous, in order to monitor performance and improve the usability of the site.
Third-party profiling cookies can be used to create profiles about users in order to offer advertising in line with the choices expressed by the users themselves.
The use of these cookies is subject to rules drawn up by the same third party, therefore, Users are invited to read the privacy policies and information to manage or disable cookies, published in the following web pages:
For Facebook cookies:
information to manage or disable cookies: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
Cookie di Twitter
information to manage or disable cookies: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter#
Cookie di Google
information to manage or disable cookies: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
Cookie di Paypal
information to manage or disable cookies: https://www.paypal.com/it/webapps/mpp/ua/cookie-full
Below we give more information about managing cookies with major browsers used:
• From the menu on top of the Firefox window, click the Firefox button (Tools menu in Windows XP) and select Options.
• Select the Privacy panel.
• at the item history Settings : select Use custom settings.
• To enable cookies, mark the item Accept cookies from sites; to disable the cookies unmark the item.
• Choose how long the cookies can be stored.
• Click OK to close the Options window. Click Close to close the Preferences window. Close the Preferences window.
Remove the cookies:
• Click the Safari menu.
• Select Preferences.
• Click Security.
• Click Show Cookies.
• Click Remove All.
• Click Finish to close the list of cookies.
• Close the dialog box “Preferences”.
Manage the cookies:
1. Choose Action menu, then Preferences, then click on Security (the “Menu Action” is located near the top right corner of the Safari window and contains an icon of a gear).
2. In the “Accept Cookies”, specifies if and when Safari must accept cookies from websites. For an explanation of the options, click the Help button (looks like a question mark).
3. If you would like more information about the cookies stored on your computer, click Show Cookies.
• Choose “Tools” in the top bar to the right, then “Internet Options.”
• Choose “Privacy” tab of the internet Properties dialog box .
• Choose the level of privacy you want using the cursor
How to delete the cookies:
1. In the General tab of the Internet Properties dialog box, click Delete under Browsing history.
2. In the dialog box Delete Browsing History, uncheck all check boxes except for the Cookies check box, and then click Delete.
• Click the wrench icon on the toolbar of the browser.
• Choose Settings.
• Click Show advanced settings.
• On the “Privacy” section, click the Settings contents button .
• On the “Cookies” section you can change the following cookie settings:
1. Click All cookies and site data to open the Cookies dialog box and other data.
2. To delete all cookies, click Remove All in the lower part of the dialog box.
3. To delete a specific cookie, select the site that sent the cookie and the cookie, then click Remove.
4. You can also choose to remove all cookies created during a specific time period using the dialog box Clear browsing data.
If you want, that Google Chrome to automatically delete the cookies when you close all browser windows, select the check box “Delete cookie and other site data when I close my browser” in the Settings dialog box Contents. You can also make exceptions so that cookies from specific sites should be deleted every time you close the browser.
Information and requests regarding privacy can be addressed
to Armonia srl
mail to the mailbox:
to: Armonia srl Corso Garibaldi n° 86 – 20121 Milan
Subject to the foregoing, the Holder informs that the User may use Your Online Choices. Through this service you can manage the preferences tracking of most of advertising. The holder, therefore, advised to users to use this resource in addition to the information provided in this document.
Finally, we inform you that, in accordance with Article. 7 of the Privacy Code, the user has the right to refuse the treatment. To this end, therefore, you may modify its choice at any time by removing its equipment the authorization.